why is the server empty :(

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
There's 20 people in the CS:S server right now... no TD members though.
bullshit lol i fucking demand you post a photo of the server log, the only person living it up on that server is HLTV. i feel collectively you cannot get people together in one place anymore without CSS. hold a contest or something to force these children back in. i am playing deus ex now because you hobos refuse to play css.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I swear I saw it at 20 players. I just checked gameme stats and it shows a peak of 15 players... wtf? :feelsbad:

iSeize

TD Admin
No worries Brady. That comment got me in the server faster than Leroy at Kmart on black Friday

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Kmart went out of business in Canada because of Leroy's high returns volume..

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
can we open the map rotation since no one plays now. vertigo, assault, militia, aztec, dust, port, etc. you have nothing to lose now since it has died. I am going to try to run an evening promotion blitz to get the server occupied for at least 1 or 2 maps, before they realize I have tricked them.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
The next generation of TD is here guys, lets embrace the future.

We play BL2, Minecraft, WoW, csgo, BF1/2/3.

Dudes, our community is healthy BECAUSE we have new players.

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
because the source take over like go is taking over now lol. Paul and I both gave him and Dale enough access to cheaper servers and Rob was willing to run them. I am forever playing alone in the server. Is there a deadline you guys plan to shut her down?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
because the source take over like go is taking over now lol.
Paul and I both gave him and Dale enough access to cheaper servers and Rob was willing to run them.

Then why the fuck didn't you three just make a server and tell everyone? This makes me think you're cherry picking Torx history to suit your needs of whine.

Secondly
Torx was 1/8th the population that Darkly/TD are.
There are Zero parallels to Nonstop disappearing leaving no server and The GO update.
Source was a bad game that was dead years ago, this community awesomeness is what's kept that server alive, now that awesomeness has moved on to GO.

I am forever playing alone in the server. Is there a deadline you guys plan to shut her down?

You're the only one suggesting to shut it down.

Sorry for a TL;DR post