• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

ya boys on vacation

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Sup y'all I decided to take some time off from chillin so I hit the road and now I'm in new Orleans, any advice on what to do while I'm here? I'm fiending to go to a strip club and fuck some girls... Probably gonna do that tomorrow night fo sho... If anyone want to come out just holla I'm ballin outrageous collectin mad paper on another level the man dems can't handle.

Last edited:

dead mike

The only lies are gonna be the girl saying I love u as I squirt between her eyes... current status, drinking wine in my room forever alone I'm downtown right next to the French quarter so far this place looks dope I just hit up memphis and nashville it was good but weeds like 400 an ounce im boycotting that shit 10 karat gold ftw

Last edited:

dead mike

Yeee just feasted on oysters crab crawfish drank a drink called hurricane and some 98 percent liquor. I'm not drunk but I don't feel like doing anything now lol I'm going to sleep tomorrow my mission will recommence.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Yeee just feasted on oysters crab crawfish drank a drink called hurricane and some 98 percent liquor. I'm not drunk but I don't feel like doing anything now lol I'm going to sleep tomorrow my mission will recommence.
More likely 98 proof which would be 49% (potent nonetheless).

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Sup y'all I decided to take some time off from chillin so I hit the road and now I'm in new Orleans, any advice on what to do while I'm here? I'm fiending to go to a strip club and fuck some girls... Probably gonna do that tomorrow night fo sho... If anyone want to come out just holla I'm ballin outrageous collectin mad paper on another level the man dems can't handle.

416 859 0854

Send pics!