why is the server empty :(

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
i feel like i need to throw this game away now, because of all of you switchers!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Morning Fork,

Please correct your sentence fragment, and don't forget proper punctuation and capitalization.

ex:
When the game first came out, it was outdated. There is no reason to play it, as there exists a new version.

Thank you,
Leroy

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
the game was outdated when it came out, now that the new version is out there is no need to play it, zero.
When HL2 came out, the game was the highest rated, best selling, most played game on earth in the PC world. Outdated he says... Ha, you were playing Starcraft and couldn't buy it, isn't that the truth?

Fork Included

TD Admin
When HL2 came out, the game was the highest rated, best selling, most played game on earth in the PC world. Outdated he says... Ha, you were playing Starcraft and couldn't buy it, isn't that the truth?

I don't see a single mention of counter-strike:source in that paragraph.

Future ban list occupant indeed.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
I don't see a single mention of counter-strike:source in that paragraph.

Future ban list occupant indeed.
As you are well aware, HL2 came out with CSS as part of game package. All statistics were counted as 1 and thus rated as 1 complete game with HL and CSS. I forgive you for not being aware of this common misconception. If you require a full powerpoint presentation of how the earth was discovered to be round, I can provide one with subtitles.

Fork Included

TD Admin
As you are well aware, HL2 came out with CSS as part of game package. All statistics were counted as 1 and thus rated as 1 complete game with HL and CSS. I forgive you for not being aware of this common misconception. If you require a full powerpoint presentation of how the earth was discovered to be round, I can provide one with subtitles.

:amused:

:getout:

Brades

Bailer
Staff member

:rivetingtale:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Win. Also of note; you couldn't properly play HL2 when it first came out without also installing css.

Now, the rub was, you could select to NOT install css (which I did) making your hl2 not run.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I might hop on the server tonight. The arcade look of GO turns my stomach
TF2 woo!

Anyways, I would give up one of my old dirties at a TD party, and share her amongst everyone, IFF everyone would go back to CSS. I hate Global Ops, or whatever the fuck it is, and I also noticed that TD is kinda ... done.. no one plays anymore :(.

I miss the nights where teams are full and I see a ton of TD tags, we'd have a f'n riot!

omission

TD Admin
Wait a minute, I play almost every day and more more TD tags are showing up.
However they show up around 10:00 PM and on.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
well i have tested this theory, and the server has had a max of 5 people for the last 6 days. can we retire the server now, its getting embarrassing and probably costing you $ to have it running.

iSeize

TD Admin
TF2 woo!

Anyways, I would give up one of my old dirties at a TD party, and share her amongst everyone, IFF everyone would go back to CSS. I hate Global Ops, or whatever the fuck it is, and I also noticed that TD is kinda ... done.. no one plays anymore :(.

I miss the nights where teams are full and I see a ton of TD tags, we'd have a f'n riot!

TD revolved around CSS. that much is OBVIOUSLY clear. maybe itll kick back up if and when the custom maps find their way back into CS GO. or maybe not. i havent played a TD hosted game in almost a month now except for tonight and the only TD i found in the GO server was Datguy and Delta. Where the OG's at? shit sucks, man. its just not the same.

:feelscry:

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
only reason i haven't been on is because i just bought a house so im kinda busy tending to all that moving crap haha

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
TD revolved around CSS. that much is OBVIOUSLY clear. maybe itll kick back up if and when the custom maps find their way back into CS GO. or maybe not. i havent played a TD hosted game in almost a month now except for tonight and the only TD i found in the GO server was Datguy and Delta. Where the OG's at? shit sucks, man. its just not the same.

:feelscry:

:feelsbad:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Shits weak. The good days are gone fellas. Just be glad we at least have this forum to still bullshit on.