Thank you!

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
As most of you probably know, I've been collecting pure to buy an Unusual Killer's Exclusive for a while. This is the first Unusual that I bought to keep.

Today, a seller accepted my offer of 5 buds and 7 keys and sold me a Blizzardy Storm Killer's Exclusive.

A lot of people encouraged me along the way, which of course I appreciate, but I wanted to thank a few specific people that gave me some extra help.

Khârn the Betrayer loaned me 2 buds a week ago, so he's the first on my list to thank (and repay). Seriously though, I cannot thank you enough for your generosity and I will repay you at the first chance I get!

Tick Tock Man gave me a Stormy Toque yesterday as a prize for winning two of his trivia challenges in a row. It was this Toque that ultimately bumped my collection up enough for me to make an offer! Thank you for your continued generosity, Tick, and hopefully one day, I can return the favor!

Locate☣ always tipped extra when I made posters for him to help with the collection. Thanks, buddy!

Kaitlin loaned me a bud when I first started collecting and was always supportive of my goal. I paid her back already, but that doesn't take away the gratitude I feel for the act. Thank you very much, Kaitlin! :)

Darkly | NoNeedForHate™ for loaning me the last two keys so I could actually get the KE! I will repay you soon!

Matthew Tech45 Lazybeargaming For keeping me focused and helping me find sellers and options along the way! Thanks guys!

Again, these are not the only people that helped me, but rather took extra time out of their day to help me reach this. Thanks again, guys! It's greatly appreciated!

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
The feeling of getting an unusual you have wanted for a long time and want to keep is a great feeling. It is amazing that you got it! :)

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
hKiTZUr.jpg

9LhjutE.jpg

EOQcfuW.jpg

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Congrats on the hat buddy! I know them feels because you helped me get my dream unusual as well so had to return the favor in some way! :thumbsup: