Search results

  1. Discodude

    Across The Universe

    Great movie, for starters, great renditions, a great storyline, what else? Great movie, watch it. I command/implore you. Enjoy, or not, whatevs :p EDIT: The movie remakes Beatles songs and integrates them into a story set before and during the Vietnam War although this isn't the main setting.
  2. Discodude

    CLOSED Craft #3 Hot Dogger

    Taking offers (B/O: 1 bud and 10 keys) C/O: none
  3. Discodude

    Hurray, I may get my first Craft #!

    A craft #3 o.O, getting it for around 6-8 keys less for "not being a douche" like the trader said :P, which is great because he is an OP admin. anyone got a pc real quick, he added me but is off-line right now.
  4. Discodude

    Awesome Center

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dB8wBr76Jg&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fres ults%3Fsearch_query%3Degoraptor%2Bawesome%2Bcenter %26oq%3Degoraptor%2Bawesome%2Bcen%26gs_l%3Dyoutube .3.0.0.725.10012.0.10981.38.18.8.12.16.0.274.1676. 15j2j1.18.0...0.0...1ac.vVBepwfyer8
  5. Discodude

    No Mic

    Should I get one? :P
  6. Discodude

    Any rules against sucking?

    I'm planning on trying another online CS match, and figure, hey! There are DARKLY servers. However, could I be reported for griefing if I just suck so bad that I get no kills throughout whole matches (as I did in CS:S the only time I tried, wherein I went several matches with getting zero kills...
  7. Discodude

    MMORPGs

    Anyone got some suggestions for someone now quitting WoW this coming September (hopefully, unless it auto-subscribes... :/) Honestly, I've tried so many free similar games, but after playing WoW, I get bored kinda quick... Help, before I get stuck on a game releasing a Kung Fu Panda expansion...
  8. Discodude

    BANNED Mic spamming on Toronto Tf2 #3

    MrLinkie is spamming music and after being asked would not stop :P I dislike muting people while trading as they may offer while they are muted, can someone help? :P Tanks EDIT: Stopped after several minutes
  9. Discodude

    CLOSED Revised: Discodude's TWO good weps :P

    Recently acquired a Strange Huntsman Now looking for offers on: -Strange Machina -Strange Huntsman And, on a side note: -Genuine AWPer Hand
  10. Discodude

    TF2 Trade Toronto #3

    I can't connect to this server, but it seems like other people can, as I can see people on the server. I get to the point when it says "Retrieving Server Info" then it gets stuck there. I've waited a long time and nothing ever happens. WHYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...!
  11. Discodude

    Mann Vs. Machine!

    I after many games with noobs, and trouble communicating and long queue times declare this update...an incredible success!!! And I thought Mann-Up mode would be noob free... Anyone else's thoughts? :P
  12. Discodude

    Dragonzball P

    Love the vid. LOVE IT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE
  13. Discodude

    Trail of items!

    Sort of a little quest, like I'm sure you all have heard of. It all started on a trade server, when I crafted all my duplicate weapons and got 2 refined. I had very little of a bp at that point, my most expensive item being a dirty high-five taunt. Now to chronicle what has happened so far...
  14. Discodude

    CLOSED Discodude's one good wep!

    Strange Machina, offers, go (no guarantee I'm selling)!
  15. Discodude

    Tutorial?

    Startled to find out, after buying the CS complete pack, that there was no tutorial. Tried offline play but still have no idea how the game is played...Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  16. Discodude

    Choppy Video?

    Anyone on the DARKLY trade servers getting this? :P
  17. Discodude

    BANNED Persistent Mic-Spam and Racist comments/language

    On DARKLY trade server #6 in Tf2, several players were micspamming someone who I will let be nameless, asking him if he was a n***** first several (dozen) times, while continually saying his game tag, over and over, and over again..... I don't know what to do ,lol, but I didn't want to leave...
  18. Discodude

    OMG, Finally Got my Dream Weapon

    Recently got a STRANGE MACHINA! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :D Honestly, probably could not be any happier! :D:D:D:D:D:D
  19. Discodude

    Favorite SFM videos

    Mine, definitely, and one of the best scenes in movie history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJFhrRIbIw EDIT: It's incredible how similar Samuel Jackson and the Demoman look.
  20. Discodude

    Craft #32 Burning Bongos

    Does anyone know what this is worth? I tried to find similar stuff on outpost but the prices had such a huge range I can't tell if its a bills or buds.
Top