Search results

  1. Discodude

    A Vintage Medic Hat

    I just got a (Painted white) Vintage Vintage Tyro lvl 42, what could I sell this for, I'm thinking around a bills.
  2. Discodude

    Strange Medigun

    Have 2 selling them for 2 keys each or the equivalent in metal. Thanks! :D
  3. Discodude

    Strange Medigun

    I've seen them go for 2 keys sometimes (which is what I sell them at) but everyone says that is highballing. I have sold one already for someone paying 2 keys, who didn't argue or try and haggle at all. Can somebody clear this up? :P
  4. Discodude

    Borderlands 2

    My opinion == great game, especially love how they have The Lion Sleeps Tonight in the trailer. I still think though they butchered the characters, they better have a better story that isn't just a bunch of fights like in the first one :P
  5. Discodude

    Choppy Gameplay?

    Has anyone noticed a choppiness in the video of the DARKLY tf2 trade servers? I have been on them and today and yesterday, my connection was fine (usually around 5 ping) but my video was choppy. Is this just me, or is it the servers (has anyone else been experiencing this?)?
  6. Discodude

    Clean High Five taunt

    7 refined please :D
  7. Discodude

    We got a puppy!!!

    title says it all
  8. Discodude

    Dota 2

    Perhaps you may have been a bit misled by the title, however, I would like to know if DOTA 2 is a good game (worth buying I mean), because I signed up for a beta key a month ago and never got it :P. Also, if anyone knew the value of a DOTA 2 key in TF2 currency, it would be greatly appreciated...
  9. Discodude

    Why is my internet connection so bad now....?

    A week or so ago, my Ping playing of TF2 DARKLY servers would be < 10, yet lately it doesn't drop below 100... Can somebody figure out why. Notes: My laptop's internet card is broken, I use an internet USB, as I have for weeks. I don't notice anything different with the internet I have been...
  10. Discodude

    Question

    In the Darkly admin application thread, you said that I needed the DARKLY | community tag, although when I go to the other page in this part of the forums, it tells me that I have to join the group first. Upon following the link, the group tells me that it is membership by invite only. Can I...
  11. Discodude

    Favorite stuffs

    Hey all, I was wondering what all of your favorite things about tf2 were. P.S.: Not creepy at all :P
  12. Discodude

    Hellooooooo...? I'm new here ! :D

    Hey guys, I've been on the TF2 servers a while and would like to say hello! :D
  13. Discodude

    ACCEPTED Admin Application Discodude

    Game Handle(s): Discodude SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45851883 Previous Clan/Community affiliations: MBM (Merry Band of Misfits), AF2 (Ace Fortress 2) Real First Name: Ben Age: 15 Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Any of the servers I can find, although I prefer...
Top