Search results

  1. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    More stuff... so much awesomeness!!! Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com
  2. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    it goes like this Zack.. example.... character@handle. so mine is Taylor@Taylor_Sith add me once you get in I'm on almost constantly unless im playing CS
  3. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    sure... just let me know what your character handle is when you have it up and running... I didn't get it through steam so i gotta find you the old fashion way
  4. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    heres more stuff... Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com
  5. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    its a lot of fun
  6. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    y thank you.... i try
  7. Taylor Sith

    The Official "Your Ugly Mug" Thread

    Heres a couple of me with my coach pitch team and my girls at the zoo(yes we're petting a giraffe!) p.s I'm the one holding the big ass trophy! Uploaded with ImageShack.com Uploaded with ImageShack.com
  8. Taylor Sith

    Hello, I'm new to the DARKLY forums!

    I just find it amusing when i joined there was only 3 of us from our state now we have like 6 or 7.....
  9. Taylor Sith

    Hello, I'm new to the DARKLY forums!

    hahaahaha awesome another Ohioan
  10. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    this would be Star Trek Online its ftp unless u want the really good stuff which can still be done for nothing but takes a long time.. good game to play
  11. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    i'm running a GTX 560ti she's maxed out.. but yeah they've made some improvments
  12. Taylor Sith

    couple of trippy names for ships

    heres a few crazy things i was workin on a few days ago check out the names on the first 2 pics
  13. Taylor Sith

    TD CS:GO Membership Application: Devishor

    Needs a little forum activity... but I guess we can squeeze a +1 in there for ya
  14. Taylor Sith

    I quit my job

    this..............is .........the ..............single..........most .......................retarded............thing.....................i................have....................... ever................. seen!!!!!! awesome 3rd video though.. its Bunson and Beaker in a video game
Top