Search results

  1. Taylor Sith

    ON HOLD [CS:GO] Admin Application: TD| Taylor Sith

    how?? You don't know if you'll succeed unless you try!!!! p.s. I intend to SUCCEED!!
  2. Taylor Sith

    ON HOLD [CS:GO] Admin Application: TD| Taylor Sith

    first lesson in life.. you can never fail as long as you try!
  3. Taylor Sith

    ON HOLD [CS:GO] Admin Application: TD| Taylor Sith

    thanks Delta.... and zoid.. I think. Yes SJ i'm still here, still trying, like they say "if at first you don't succeed, try again!"
  4. Taylor Sith

    UNDER REVIEW archoNNN TD Membership Application

    +1 he's a good dude and a loyal regular. would be an awesome addition
  5. Taylor Sith

    Parking downtown for 48 hours

    :stupid:
  6. Taylor Sith

    Whats your favorite gun? and Why?

    hmmm my real fav. is the Scar-20 auto snipe.. but since we are a no awp/auto pub i have to go with the ump... that thing is a beast compared to its source counterpart
  7. Taylor Sith

    I'm back

    wb man... i remember you u were on the source server with omission and myself
  8. Taylor Sith

    Heres an idea

    yeah i came across a little harsh too.. but seriously.. if it gets voted for.. y rtv it
  9. Taylor Sith

    Fuck it already

    I request this thread be closed only because... it was a dumb idea to create it in the first place..
  10. Taylor Sith

    Heres an idea

    to you its a shitty map..... to other people .44 its a fun map.. honestly I think the admin's powers to map switch should be limited to creating a vote.. if the vote passes alright then we play a new map... if it fails.... deal with it its life its a game for crying out loud.. have a...
  11. Taylor Sith

    pub maps

    i also hate to loose militia.. should blast dust 2 honestly its so overplayed put dust back on
  12. Taylor Sith

    ACCEPTED [CS:GO] Admin Application: Dr. Zoidberg

    thats funny.. you asked how long does it take... gl getting a straight answer... anyway +1 gl man
  13. Taylor Sith

    Close down WarZ section and open up WoW forum section?

    I was probably the only one on it but I DID use our warZ server so that SUCKS ASS!!!! thanks for killing the game for me... yeah i said that... the game didn't kill itself for me
  14. Taylor Sith

    Fuck it already

    I don't know Copper think about it... he burned Sodom and Gomorrah to the ground with fire and brimstone.... he killed the firstborn of the Egyptians...he flooded the WHOLE earth... I think he could drop a ban-hammer or two... :rockon:
  15. Taylor Sith

    Fuck it already

    Trust me Chef... it would take a lot more than a joint to calm me down but I was good after starting this thread. As for my app. honestly I'm beginning to think I could reveal myself as Jesus and it wouldn't make a difference. I've come to the decision that maybe I wouldn't be as good of an...
  16. Taylor Sith

    3 Word Sentence Game

    Killzzzzz the Hobbitsss
  17. Taylor Sith

    Fuck it already

    assault.. i really don't care .... office i used to play on a couple of servers in source that were 52 player 24/7 office it was no awp no auto and it was fun... so maybe its just not fun to you but to others it might be a hoot
  18. Taylor Sith

    Fuck it already

    hahahaha thats really funny SJ, no it was office
Top