Search results

  1. .44 caliber

    Steel panther

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfB7vF7nCdA
  2. .44 caliber

    Ouch

    http://www.break.com/index/food-court-proposal-gone-wrong-2003035
  3. .44 caliber

    MAP FEEDBACK - cs_beirut

    We've had this one on the server before I think. Can't remember why it was bad b/c I'm pretty sure it was flawed somehow. Needs a proper playtest.
  4. .44 caliber

    MAP FEEDBACK - de_factory_rc2

    really one sided imo, but needs more play testing i guess.
  5. .44 caliber

    MAP FEEDBACK - cs_central

    Remove. Lots of wasted space and pits to fall down in and become trapped. Cool concept though.
  6. .44 caliber

    MAP FEEDBACK - cs_occupation

    Basically cs_twilight done properly. Would like to try it with more people in-game.
  7. .44 caliber

    MAP FEEDBACK - cs_logistic_assault_hdr

    this is a cool rebuild of assault with 6 points of entry vs the old 4. Deserves a play through with more people.
  8. .44 caliber

    for when I take a break from shooters

    http://www.elderscrolls.com/
  9. .44 caliber

    New customs that don't work (or shouldn't be played)

    - cs_trepidation - de_furnace_beta
  10. .44 caliber

    MAP FEEDBACK - de_sidewalk

    pros: - everyone fighting to get on roof can be fun...sometimes cons: - its really big. Me no rike, and peopre get rost easy! - bomb site are labelled wrong on map which makes learning it very hard. - B site is way out in the boonies. I vote remove
  11. .44 caliber

    MAP FEEDBACK - de_fedra_autumn

    pros: - 4 straight forward approaches to bombsitse with minimal confusion. - nice long snipers field at A, rusher's appartments at B. cons: - Rotation time is a little long for cts - really orange - CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH everywhere. Though I like this as a sound oriented player some...
  12. .44 caliber

    Slow Riot

    sorry buddy if I banned you along with the name change hacker. Post you steam id here so I can sort it out. Thank you.
  13. .44 caliber

    I think we're gonna get fucked (canadians)

    http://www.tvo.org/cfmx/tvoorg/theagenda/index.cfm?page_id=41
  14. .44 caliber

    Wiki rebels

    http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2010-2011/wikirebels/
  15. .44 caliber

    Amnesia: The Dark Decent

    This game looks pretty scary. Anyone know if its worth $20? http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/amnesia-the-dark-descent This is some dude that sounds like Harry Potter shitting himself while playing the game. Made me lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUakJSwWQfk&feature=fvsr edit...
  16. .44 caliber

    This one is for Leroy

  17. .44 caliber

    AUTO BALANCE ISSUES

    Ok so its plain as day. When people get switched (sometimes 3-4 times a map) thay sometimes spawn inside of each other. It just happened to me 5 times inside of two maps. We need to address this. What can we do about it?
  18. .44 caliber

    Mumford and Sons

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E&feature=fvw
  19. .44 caliber

    The Wire

    http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=1549&
  20. .44 caliber

    Pirate Xbox 360 games

    So basically I want to know if it is possible without modding my xbox. I really dont wanna pay for games but I also dont wanna get banned from xbox live so does anyone know anything sweet? I know that I can download torrents of .iso files to my hearts content but I won't bother if I can't use...
Top