Search results

  1. .44 caliber

    Robots

    http://www.ted.com/talks/cynthia_breazeal_the_rise_of_personal_robots.html
  2. .44 caliber

    *POST YOUR TEAMS* Scrim Tourney

    PLEASE! no spamming this thread. ============================================ ** POST YOUR 5 PERSON TEAM HERE ********Deadline JANUARY 25TH************* -name your team (optional) -after cut-off date I will form teams with left over players as best I can. We can then begin practicing on...
  3. .44 caliber

    *New* Scrim tourney rules

    *Decided rules so far:* 1) CAL rules (5v5, buy times, etc.) 2) 3 maps (de_cpl_mill, de_season, de_dust2) 3) Everyone uses the DARKLY mumble server 4) Event begins Friday 2/10/12 until Sunday 2/12/12 (it'll be over when its over) 5) Free-to-play 6) 10 minute window allowed to acquire a ringer...
  4. .44 caliber

    *New* Scrim Tourney thread

    *New* Scrim Tourney Teams have been picked. If you signed up later without a team in mind, you probably ended up as a ringer. Good luck players...
  5. .44 caliber

    Knife Night

    Thanks for the excellent turn out. Remember for next time guys IT'S NOT A KNIFE ONLY EVENT. I think we had some serious confusion at the start. (thanks clark -_-) Final standings as of 10pm 1st: Bob from Accounting with 11 2nd: Rams with 10 3rd: CuzinHonkey with 9 Hope I didnt miss anyone...
  6. .44 caliber

    Video card died

    Brand new Ati 6870 barely over a year old. Was uninstalling my drivers last night to install some new ones and boom all the colors go fucked. I couldn't even navigate around windows and couldn't read most buttons. After my 20 000th attempt to properly click the shut down button in start menu, I...
  7. .44 caliber

    Water cooling input

    So I am thinking of water cooling my bloomfield i7 960 @4.0ghz to get a higher overclock and lower temps. Anyone had experience with water cooling? Are the results noticeable i.e. framerate increase in-game? The corsair h80 cooler kit seems the best to me so far. $93-$99 depending where I get...
  8. .44 caliber

    Dead Island

    Its kinda like Borderlands Far Cry meets Left 4 Dead. The game failed at launch because its servers went down and had some other problems but everything has been recently patched and quite fine now. You can co-op 4 strangers or friends online or you can go singleplayer. There are some very...
  9. .44 caliber

    Sons Of Anarchy

    Sons Of Anarchy starts tomorrow on FX @ 10 link on icefilms will be up no later than midnight if they operate the same as last year. CANT WAIT!!
  10. .44 caliber

    HDD dissapearing

    So My E:/ drive which has steam and all games randomly disappears for no reason sometimes. Its a 250 gb Western Digital so its nothing special but Have no need to upgrade due to expensive ssds of same value. Any ideas? Like ex: today i was booting up css and everything stopped responding...
  11. .44 caliber

    Valve : AREA 51 of gaming

    http://lambdageneration.com/posts/half-life-3-accidentally-revealed-in-former-valve-devs-resume/
  12. .44 caliber

    Super 8

    Ok so i saw this movie last night not really expecting much and it blew my mind. Maybe my favourite movie of 2011 so far.
  13. .44 caliber

    scrim @ 8pm July 4th

    Join vent vent.darklygaming.com port 3815 Fuckin do it
  14. .44 caliber

    8:00 SCRIM Tonight Thursday June 30th.

    Join vent if you are interested. I hope to be available and will join vent if I'm here.
  15. .44 caliber

    Archer

    fucking awesome. http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/2/1470
  16. .44 caliber

    a beautiful waste of time

    http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/sieger-6833.swf
  17. .44 caliber

    Animated Short

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vORsKyopHyM&NR=1 pretty cool little stand alone sci fi short.
  18. .44 caliber

    TD vs. BP game night

    I won't be around this weekend but I saw a thread over on their forums and kind of want to get the ball rolling. We should setup an event so that all interested TD members and BP members get together in a server and shoot the shit. Could be fun. I'm back at my PC on monday night but if you ppl...
  19. .44 caliber

    car be gone

    I was on the 417 in Ottawa heading east to work when all of a sudden my hood latch released and my hood blew open. It folded up over my windshield and almost got me killed. Long story short that car isn't even worth what it would cost to get it fixed ('97 toyota corrolla). I will most likely...
  20. .44 caliber

    possible steam account hack attempt

    Dear ********, We've received a request to access your Steam account from a new computer or web browser. To complete this process, enter the following special access code into the authorization dialog before trying to log in again: ***** If you did not attempt this action, please...
Top