Search results

  1. M

    |BLUeS| Balls

    I was at work the other day and I had a really bad case of Blue balls, it was bad and I thought like no lie I had cancer, I though I was gonna be the next lance minus the fame and sport. Worst shift I ever worked but I was relieved the next day when I realized it wasn't cancer :p
  2. M

    every shotgun jesus name ever

    cool link dude that will stump a lot of people it got me on 1
  3. M

    The evil cell phone

    So I use to go to a regular gym with my ex and one day I go into the locker room to take a piss and all the urinals are full and one stall has its door closed and the handicap one was open so I walk in and no lie it was like jaba the hut siting there with no cloths taking a shit! bigger than...
  4. M

    The One Kind of Porn You Can't Find Online

    yeah I could of gone without having to think about it, I feel bad for you though im sorry I hope you recover some day
  5. M

    The One Kind of Porn You Can't Find Online

    now I have not herd of dick in dick porn but this kid in my class was talking about porn where they put sharpies and dildos in the dick. Other than that this video was hilarious!
  6. M

    Awareness test

    lol no one saw bear first time, I clicked link and was like wtf why is there a bear danceing and why aren't they passing him the ball
  7. M

    TD Forums

    there are no grapes in cups only bags lol, we have pineapple in cups though
  8. M

    TD Forums

    I don't work with computer so I am ok, I work with fruit :D
  9. M

    Awareness test

    lol I didn't even try counting passes but I saw bear lol
  10. M

    The evil cell phone

    pfffff I have seen worse...
  11. M

    ???

    yah she always hated the idea and she always wanted to do anything that I was upfor and one day I ran out of a list and she said there is nothing and I said well one thing but u dont like it. she said what and I told he and she was like I will give it a try and she said it hurt so bad and I was...
  12. M

    ???

    Buckshot jr. It's all fine and dandy, but it hasn't worked I've tried, she just won't do it man.. she says do it, then I try, and it's still a no.. I don't know what to do (as she watches me write this, no joke)... I know exactly what u are talking about, my last girl said no and I got...
  13. M

    UFC97- In danger of being moved from montreal?

    any word on the situation of the event being moved?
  14. M

    every shotgun jesus name ever

    that's incredible, are they in order of date? lol
  15. M

    Anybody Need This Sign? Benny Lava!

    lol That's great the guy does it on first try. I think the best part is at 2:03
  16. M

    blackhole

    Anyone feel like this video is a symbolization of a mans life. When he finds the paper black hole is like when he gets engaged. When he starts stealing the money is a symbol of her/the safe letting you have all the sweet sweet sex. Then when you get married/the paper falls and your on fucking...
  17. M

    ???

    yeah I never met a chick that liked it in the ass
  18. M

    Anybody Need This Sign? Benny Lava!

    yah I wouldn't try to fight if I was neg
  19. M

    Anybody Need This Sign? Benny Lava!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8CEzILvtg8&feature=related this one is not necessarily his funniest but it is first one of em I saw, there are some better ones though
  20. M

    blackhole

    I saw how big that pile was I would of stoped before it got that big
Top