Search results

  1. M

    ???

    and yeah buckshot jr destroyed it in one post lol
  2. M

    ???

    little late...
  3. M

    blackhole

    shows what greed can do to someone...
  4. M

    ???

    they all look at me pretty funny
  5. M

    blackhole

    that's pretty sick
  6. M

    ???

    lol I just started this thing where I won't give handshakes or daps to anyone I give them a high five
  7. M

    I just lost a friend...

    dam man im sorry, it's not easy I know how ya feel I lost a friend a few months back it sucks
  8. M

    ???

    yah she is like that except for the punch me part lol
  9. M

    TMP

    what's wrong with a gypsie?
  10. M

    bike vs head

    lol that dudes camera got destroyed
  11. M

    Rape Statistics in America

    wow TD is into some pretty hard core shit. I dunno if this is a safe place for me to play, friends having casual anal. and the whole Bukkake...
  12. M

    ???

    lol buckshot. usually I don't mind getting a little crazy but when if affects my breathing I dunno but I didn't say anything I just kept quiet and finished lol
  13. M

    ???

    So if your doing it with some chick and shes on top and sometimes they put there hands on your chest for support. Well if the chick puts her hand on your neck and is like sorta chocking you, not to the point where you would pass out within 30 seconds, would you finish or would you say something?
  14. M

    TMP

    can u do that with a mac 10?
  15. M

    Carlos

    my moms boyfriend is named carlos and he speaks broken english. maybe they are like the same guy!
  16. M

    Italian Training Camp (soccer)

    what's with the soccer craze on the forums today?
  17. M

    Escape from city 17

    hell yah. so right, movie would be sick, be sick if it was like a indy how madmax was
  18. M

    Escape from city 17

    that is awesome!
  19. M

    UFC97- In danger of being moved from montreal?

    I don't know how it easy it is to get a gun up there but down here it to easy. My neighbors are these Cambodian imigrants and they have been in the police logs a few times for drugs and unregistered weapons in there car lol
  20. M

    UFC97- In danger of being moved from montreal?

    see we have this high rate or crime and murder and robbery so we need guns to protect are selves from them.
Top