Search results

  1. dead mike

    Official Music Thread

    just been keepin it trill in the ward
  2. dead mike

    I found a nerf gun today.

    ya i messed up i lost my glasses and forgot how to count
  3. dead mike

    Healthy Breakfasts

    i ate porridge this morning and puked right after lol :thatfeel:
  4. dead mike

    Bitcoin is at $420

    -the internets
  5. dead mike

    Bitcoin is at $420

    ya it's like 95% money laundering
  6. dead mike

    Study on playing in CS clans/teams..help us and win

    I doubt it's a scam but it's really time consuming if you really go through the whole thing.
  7. dead mike

    Dwave has a 1000 qubit quantum computer now in their lab and will release in later in 2014

    I don't believe these lirs have a quantum computer
  8. dead mike

    Healthy Breakfasts

    This best breakfast ever I'm gonna buy some cottage cheese and try that.
  9. dead mike

    Study on playing in CS clans/teams..help us and win

    12345 ..nervous ..joyfull ..pleased ..unhappy ..angry ..depressed / blue ..frustrated ...enjoyment / fun ..happy ..proud :thatfeel:
  10. dead mike

    I found a nerf gun today.

    :trollface:thse are all like movie studios and churches here, the holy land
  11. dead mike

    Neighbours mystified as over 100 birds vandalise their homes

    Residents of Ohio say it's no laughing matter after an anti-social gang of chickens decided to set up roost in their community. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chicken-invasion-ohio-neighbours-mystified-3027664
  12. dead mike

    Devil Baby NYC

    cool little prank
  13. dead mike

    Quote for website

    stress relief $20 http://xxxtoronto.com/ads/
  14. dead mike

    Bitcoin mining.

    next thing to do is secure a mortgage on a nice house in good location and open incall escort service
  15. dead mike

    Bitcoin mining.

    and it's a bitch to make a resume, i never make one myself, but u can try this site http://ca.indeed.com/
  16. dead mike

    Bitcoin mining.

    Brades do you still have orange key with ING? I ripped those suckers off for a $100
  17. dead mike

    Bitcoin mining.

    im gonna invest my money in GICs from a reputable bank, bmo, td, scotia, royal, or cibc
  18. dead mike

    Healthy Breakfasts

    yes i am a happy phoque
  19. dead mike

    Healthy Breakfasts

    gotta be that homo milk, tastes great
  20. dead mike

    Healthy Breakfasts

    peanut butter on toast is for diabetics. for cancer patients add two grams of weed.
Top