Search results

  1. dead mike

    DIY NAS

    seems ok, i think that might use a lot of electricity .... bun the freenas id go with debian for all the features u need/want. ima criticize your use of the thumb drive it doesn't seem reliable at all to me to be holding together all your files. good find , i'd totally get a hard on seeing a...
  2. dead mike

    How do you get a crazy person to leave you alone?

    try and talk to her again, introduce her to the romance of fisting
  3. dead mike

    Dead Mike's Mixtape

    yee new track, ill send this to bitches on twitter fb what ever https://soundcloud.com/michael-gaspirc/pilgrim-friends
  4. dead mike

    NSFW That's just wrong...

    7/10, you rustled my jimmies
  5. dead mike

    MSI GTX 670 TwinFrozr

    I'll trade u all my weed for it, or $100.
  6. dead mike

    Brainsfeel thread

    i had this imaginary girlfriend for like a year, she was my best friend...
  7. dead mike

    iPhone 6 - 09/09/14

    Lovin it, if I had the loot I'd buy 100 of them.
  8. dead mike

    Fantasy Hockey Pool

    Cool, I'm down, ESPN sounds alright.
  9. dead mike

    Relationship Advice

    oh ya i got a good video u can show your girl, pm me her email i'll send it
  10. dead mike

    Relationship Advice

    Take her out grab a few beers and FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!
  11. dead mike

    Burger King buying Tim Hortons

    I used to like bk till they switched up their daily king deals scheme to some everyday value picks bullshit. Tim Horton's is alright I'm always impressed by how many locations they got... Its like for every times u see one there's 4 more in the same vacinity.
  12. dead mike

    build or no build??

    I'd fix your sound card... maybe new motherboard and ram, see if you can push what you got to the limit.
  13. dead mike

    Alcoholism: where's the line?

    The doc was saying 2 drinks a day or more then 10 a week. I think that the line
  14. dead mike

    G squats b

    G squats b
  15. dead mike

    RIP Robin Williams

    Bun robin williams he choose to end his life at the same time a ton of children had their taken without a choice. . #freepalastine
  16. dead mike

    RIP Robin Williams

    i'll smoke a pipe in your honor leroy
  17. dead mike

    Dead Mike's Mixtape

    http://boards.420chan.org/b/res/3687814.php yeye got some shit poppin off a likkle freestyle cipher to tickle my pickle touch my chedda feel my berretta
  18. dead mike

    ASMR - Am I a Loner T.T

    I can easily masturbate to that
  19. dead mike

    Dead Mike's Mixtape

    yeah i got 5 new tracks http://www.smule.com/bigsykebigmike
  20. dead mike

    Domestic Violence Double Standard

    Lol. Id buy her a diamond she wont know it's a fake.
Top