2013 Toronto Blue Jays thread

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Anyone get home opener tickets? :( didnt get my hands on em this year

Cant wait!

Dalton442

FORUM BANNED
Lol. Blue Jays suck dick. Can't compete with the Yankees or the Red Sox so they have no shot. Atlanta is where it is at! :link:

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
Yankees should not be a problem to finish ahead of or the red sox this season. You gotta watch out for those o's last years youngest rotation is just 1 year older. :fuckyes:

Good luck to you guys i'll be at a bunch of games this season in Baltimore.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I went to the Spring training opener yesterday in Lakeland. Jays murked the Tigers starting roster.

bnWKrrx.jpg

K6PORlT.jpg

OtH6Ka2.jpg

yy71UgX.jpg

Prince Fielder was doing stretches and his fucken gut looked MASSIVE. I should have got a pic of it. :feelscry:

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
god damn i didint know vegetarians could get fat, let alone prince fielder fat fuuuuuuuu

archoNNN

DARKLY Regular
hopefully blue jays make it to playoffs, by winning the division or by wildcard, but i am thinking they prolly get in by wildcard.

iCe

TD Admin
I'm thinking they do not even make playoffs. Stacked team does not equal getting into the playoffs. Esp with Reyes who is a bum.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I'm thinking they do not even make playoffs. Stacked team does not equal getting into the playoffs. Esp with Reyes who is a bum.
It worked for the Yanks 19 of the last 20 years. The Jays should be in contention up until the end, hopefully they grab a wild card.

iCe

TD Admin
It worked for the Yanks 19 of the last 20 years. The Jays should be in contention up until the end, hopefully they grab a wild card.

Im not saying they don't have a good team (on paper), but its also a matter of people producing, which from experience doesn't always happen. If I was a Jays fan I would be worried that everyone is picking them to win the division. Do not count out the Yanks/Rays/O's (Boston is finished this year I think). The yankees still have a solid team even with injuries.

DJ is still the top SS in the game, look at his production last year.
Ichiro - still produces.
Tex- inconsistent (but has ability to be dominate). Also should see better pitching since no one wants to pitch to cano.
Cano- most underrated players in the game. Honestly if he hustles more he will be the best player in the league in 2 years.
Youk- hoping to revive career (doubt it will happen)
Blah
Blah
Gardner- lightning speed, good fielder, still young.

Pitching- CC (nothing to say) Andy (No intro needed) Nova- iffy Kuroda- iffy Pineda -fat fuck ever gets back he should dominate.
Robertson will replace MO in a year and has lights out pitching. Mo - really? Nothing to say

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
The only thing Im worried about with the jays is that they crack from the pressure