nvwYU4J.gif

svdXszj.gif

eKXTUM9.gif

bew7QSP.gif

aaaand the best for last, guy jerks off friend

5JwbR24.gif

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I know they were in extras and Batista hit his first of the year. Didn't catch the final.

archoNNN

DARKLY Regular
LOL 0-2 to start the season, but at the same time yankees do bad in the beginning of the season and play well when they need to, so iunno about the blue jays

Taylor Sith

TD Member
yeah 2-0 normally doesn't last long with a Cleveland team.. but hell with all the stupid sports decisions going on in this city, I'm glad the Indians are off to a good start

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Not too worried yet only 2 games in. Hitting would be better if the ump didn't have a massive strikezone.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
500 level fight

I posted this in the other thread, but I will too here as well for context. I was a few rows back and saw the entire thing:
The Video doesn’t show the whole thing. There was a dude doing a mock tshirt toss as a joke and this Man’s daughter caught the tshirt. Then this chick behind her ripped it out of her hands. A bunch of chirping ensued from both parties. Finally the chick grabs the guys eyeglasses off of his face and whips them into the 100 level. I’m actually shocked he didn’t cave her face in at that point, but then she starts to pour beer on him at which point he video picks up. The fact that it was all over one of those tshirts you get when you sign up for a credit card made the whole thing that much more enjoyable/dumbfounding.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
So.. question. Would you guys be interested in doing a fantasy baseball league? Perhaps a dynasty league with keepers year to year?