A Song of Ice and Fire [SPOILERS]

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
WARNING IF YOU ONLY WATCH THE SHOW OR ONLY ARE A FEW BOOKS INTO THE SERIES BEWARE OF THIS THREAD!

This thread will serve as a place for all of us nerds to get giddy and giggly over this epic series, without ruining the show for the derps who don't read.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Am I the only one who lol'd at the red wedding? heh stupid Starks.

400 pages into A dance of dragons, ill revisit this thread when I've finished it :D

DatGuy

TD Member
Am I the only one who lol'd at the red wedding? heh stupid Starks.

400 pages into A dance of dragons, ill revisit this thread when I've finished it :D

The ending of ADWD is pretty damn good...but now I want more

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Page 600... Daenerys gonna do anything other than be a whore and cry baby in this book? :angry:

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Man, end of Dance of Dragons is fuckin crazy...i almost wanted to tear the book in half. GRRM knows how to throw a curveball in stories. Steve, ur in for a treat, or rage face ;b

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Probably a rage face.

Has the old man given any idea as to when the next book will be published? A year? Two?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When GRRM puts down his chicken wings, and bears a pen and pad. Then you will have book six, from GRRM, and not before.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Arya's story is shit across the sea. "The blind girl" chapter was about as entertaining as reading the bible.

DatGuy

TD Member
Arya's story is shit across the sea. "The blind girl" chapter was about as entertaining as reading the bible.

those dragged a little..."who are you?", "No one"...."LIAR"

but now that she is a full on faceless man(girl) I think her adventures will start being awesome

DatGuy

TD Member
yeah I finished Dance with Dragons about a month ago...I don't even know what to do with myself

Pyro

TD Admin
yeah I finished Dance with Dragons about a month ago...I don't even know what to do with myself
the first 6 months are the most difficult. eventually you just start to believe (and accept) that GRRM won't make it to the next book.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
If that fucker dies he had better at least have it willed out to let the fans know how the series was to end.

That fucker better not die.