A Song of Ice and Fire [SPOILERS]

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
jon and last chapter (epilouge I think) - EPIC!

Wow. You all had me so hyped for book 5, I am very let down.

The epilogue was unimpressive. The last chapter was enraging(even though I feel GRRM is trolling and he is not dead. The same obviously with Stannis & Jamie).

I honestly enjoyed book 4 more than 5. And not just because I am raged about the last chapter of the book

Arya's chapters were long winded shit. Daenerys's whole plot in this book seemed to be to prove that she is a stupid fucking woman and doesn't belong on the throne. Aegon & Jon Connington were interesting, but GRRM pulled that shit from far, far up his ass.

Book 1 > book 3 > book 2=book 4 > book 5.

I guess its better this way. Atleast if the fat fuck dies before book 6 not a fuck will be given.

iCe

TD Admin
I agree it wasnt OMG... but it was good. It would have been so much better if books 4 and 5 were combined and not 3-6 characters each, which would help the story flow.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
iCe, did you say there were short stories written by fatty that were related to this series?

iCe

TD Admin
I LOLED at Fatty..

Yes they are 80 pages each...

Dunk and Egg Novelas there are three with another coming out this year. Takes place about 100 years before the rebellion...

First- The Hedge Knight

Second- The Hedge Knight II (I think)

Third- Mystery Knight

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Bah. To enraged to read more by GRRM right now.

If GRMM has truly killed off Jon Snow he has killed off every major charater I liked.

My hope(prayer) is that Jon Snow isn't dead, that he gets banished from the nights watch, and that he takes up his father's(uncle :smile:) claim and takes back Winterfell(and than maybe he will take up his real fathers claim :P).
If Jon Snow IS dead I hope it means a bloody battle at the wall and every black brother is killed by the wildings who are now inside the realm.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Martin is confident to have published the remaining books before the TV series overtakes him,[SUP][18][/SUP] although he told major plot points to the two main Game of Thrones producers in case he should die.

Thank God.

As of March he is only 200 pages into The Winds of Winter.

OH GOD OH GOD.

iCe

TD Admin
i read somewhere he has 400-500 pages done but he writes like 1500 then holds 400ish out...

Read the short stories they are so much better, and leave you satisfied.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
haha i called it, I told steve he would find the ending of Dance of Dragons to be great or that it would induce face-rage

Pyro

TD Admin
melisandre will give him the breath of life like they did to cat. also, victarion greyjoy is easily my most favourite character since ned stark.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
iCe post those short story PDFS KTHX!!!!!

also: the follow characters are announced as appearing in the third season of GoT next april!!!

• Mance Rayder, the Wildling "King Beyond the Wall"
  • Tormund Giantsbane, a Wildling raider
  • Daario Naharis, a Tyroshi mercenary captain
  • Jojen and Meera Reed, two young Crannogman siblings
  • Edmure Tully, Catelyn Stark's brother
  • Brynden Tully, the "Blackfish", Catelyn's uncle
  • Selyse Florent, Stannis Baratheon's wife
  • Shireen Baratheon, their daughter; cast with Kerry Ingram[SUP][/SUP]
  • Olenna Redwyne, the "Queen of Thorns", Margaery and Loras Tyrell's grandmother
  • Beric Dondarrion, the leader of the "Brotherhood Without Banners" (the character already appeared briefly in a scene in season 1)
  • Thoros of Myr, a red priest with the Brotherhood

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
iCeeeeeeeeeeee

pdf'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss