Battlefield 4

foreversnafu

The New Jakk
last moh was bad ass

no it wasn't.

i bought it for xbox thinking it would be better than bc2, and man, that game was rough. you could tell they put absolutely no effort to it, just rushed it in to compete with activision.

anyways, the only thing i like about warfighter thus far is the fact it didn't forget poland.

a lot of games do.

on topic: was expecting highly destructible environment from bf3, felt disappointed at launch. furthermore, was expecting them to go the opposite direction of Call of Duty, left disappointed after BF premium.

ninedot

I'm New Here
on topic: was expecting highly destructible environment from bf3, felt disappointed at launch. furthermore, was expecting them to go the opposite direction of Call of Duty, left disappointed after BF premium.
Outta curiosity, because I quit after b2k expansion, have you tried the close quarters expansion? I hear they added a lot more destruction which might help change your mind... But I personally haven't played so I'm not sure how destructive it actually is.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
fuck bf3 for their paid-for-expansions

waste $20 to have the engine developers 'unlock' more destruction. Shit is weak.

MOH did suck. Console players r noobs: I'm lookin at you BJ! PS3 feg ;b

foreversnafu

The New Jakk
Outta curiosity, because I quit after b2k expansion, have you tried the close quarters expansion? I hear they added a lot more destruction which might help change your mind... But I personally haven't played so I'm not sure how destructive it actually is.

Same. I didn't stick around long enough for Office Space DLC. I've seen vids of how you can blow everything up, but that's on what... Three maps taking place in cubicles? No thanks.