CSGOLounge Thread

Slawek

TD Admin
I am finished dealing with people on CS GO Lounge. *EVERYONE* is a dick. No one wants a fair trade. Everyone wants to gain. It is the most ridiculous bunch of people I've ever dealt with. Fuckin homos.

Freak

DARKLY Regular
I am finished dealing with people on CS GO Lounge. *EVERYONE* is a dick. No one wants a fair trade. Everyone wants to gain. It is the most ridiculous bunch of people I've ever dealt with. Fuckin homos.
I never trade on CSGO Lounge. Most of the people are just 12 year old kids who have no concept of real trading, open market and general decency.

That said, its CSGL. A site that enables gamblers and ego-boosting doesn't fill me with confidence. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany...

I stick to trading with friends only.

DatGuy

TD Member
they are terrible humans, I have even seen some of them flooding facebook pages of the pros with threats because they lost a bet and lost skins.

fucking idiots that dont understand gambling...if you don't want to lose it, dont fucking bet it

Freak

DARKLY Regular
they are terrible humans, I have even seen some of them flooding facebook pages of the pros with threats because they lost a bet and lost skins.

fucking idiots that dont understand gambling...if you don't want to lose it, dont fucking bet it
Not to mention the constant ddos'ing in matches...

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Actually...depending on which area you live in, he looks very British.

EDIT: Byyy the way @Freak you mention about Epsilon + Shox etc etc
Did you not keep up to date with the new team lineups? There was a massive shakeup in the French teams: http://www.hltv.org/news/13126-nbk-scream-smithzz-out-report

Shoxie moved to Mercenary, which were then taken on by LDLC: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=179&teamid=4674&gameid=2
I saw the first link a while ago, I thought it was just rumours. Didn't think it would be confirmed, because it really was massive, maybe beyond comprehension.

Hmm. I should probably take down this video haha

EDIT: my post on the reddit board got automoderated because my account is too fresh. So I gotta wait 4 days before I make a new one. :(

Last edited:

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Good shit~ keep it up :)

oh btw, when do they do the map selection? like 10 minutes before the match start?
Usually a day before, sometimes for high profile games it can be closer to the match time.

For the league matches (ESL, CEVO) they are predetermined I believe, but since this match is part of a tournament series, the rules could be different so they may select them either on the spot or just before the match start.