Diablo 3 Release Date

Rams

TD Admin
All stores set a date they think the game will release. It could change anytime (well as soon as Blizz announces) They said this Q2 should be released so shouldn't be long if true.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Like any valve game, I know it will be good. Blizzard is like a bottle of Heinz ketchup, it'll come out when its ready.

Kymap!

DARKLY Regular
this game sounds shitty, just like d2 was. good luck wit that

Nothing beats the original diablo, all i remember is spending my time just teleporting around. Not even sure if it was Diablo now that i think about it

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Diablo III can suck my balls. I'll be getting it for my mom, though, because she is a MAD Diablo junkie.

Fuck, I used to fail University assignments because I couldn't get her off my damn PC long enough to do my homework. I once waited 8 hours for her to get off my copy of Diablo II so I could play it, gave up, went out to the bar, got mad wasted and stoned, lurched home at 4 AM, and she was STILL playing it.

At least I know what I'm getting her for her birthday.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Diablo I was pretty hard, and generally pointless. I found it tough to figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing. When I finished the game and found out I was supposed to do it all over again on hard mode, I was like "Fuck this shit" and I gave up on it.

Rams

TD Admin
[h=1]Diablo 3 free-to-play 'Starter version' leaked
[/h][h=2]Beta servers pulled offline following slip-up. Jokes and beta ends may 1, 25 days or so till release. [/h]