Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
No fucking way he finishes. WOW has no release date, and he's got to write a whole other book?

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

And TV original ending would be fucking gay as Brains.

iCe

TD Admin
No way he finished both books in the next 3 years.

I don't even see him getting book 6 done by Season 5 premier

iCe

I honestly think its done. I can see book coming out christmas this year, if not def winter 2015. Then he should have 600 pages or so left over like he always does and needs to close shit up in 7th book. I dont care if its 5000 pages

vinny paz

TD Admin
I feel like 8 seasons makes more sense. The last 2 books will probably be huge, like the size of the third book or bigger. There are just so many characters, story lines, and loose ends to tie up. No way they can do it all in 7 without compressing the shit out of the story.

iCe

TD Admin
Steve is the chapter supposed to be before winds of winter, i havent read any of the leaked chapters so i will only read if it predates it.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
h28271AD6

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Game of Bones: Winter is Cumming is better IMO

although I will certainly download this one too

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Getting closer, my niggas.

With the amount of blood and severed limbs seen on Game of Thrones over the past 3 years, it would be safe to assume that in terms of gore, anything goes. But Rob McLachlan, a Thrones Director of Photography, tells The Canadian Press that a particularly grisly scene he shot for Season 4 had to be dialled down.​
“We really took it a long way and luckily they toned it down from what we shot because we both would have gotten into some hot water, I think, if it went out with everything we did for it. It was pretty violent and pretty disgusting. That’s all I can really say.”
McLachlan worked with fellow Canadian, Director Michelle MacLaren, on the fourth and fifth episode of Season 4, titledOathkeeper and First of His Name respectively.​
Although the scene in question was dialled down, McLachlan assures us that viewers will still be disturbed. The pair’s work on the two episodes earned them the title of the “Demented Canadian Duo” from show runner David Benioff, which according to McLachlan was a “big compliment.” Considering McLachlan was also Directory of Photography for the Red Wedding episode, we can expect Season 4 to be even more visually shocking.​