Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Some fags:
Last night’s premiere episode of Season 4 garnered Game of Thrones’ biggest audience yet.​
Returning to an initial viewing of 6.6 million, and ending the night at 8.2 million after two replays, Two Swords marks HBO’s biggest episode of television since The Sopranos’ series finale in 2007.​
:notbad:

Glocky

Drinking your tears
There's a few sites with sometimes faster updates, but generally not as reliable. I had the luxury of waiting for the HD-720P (1.5GB) which only took 13m37s to download :)

That did mean I had to avoid social media, but I hadn't watched F1 2014x03 (Bahrain) yet either, which I had to download b/c my PVR didn't grab it, so commercial free F1 and GoT. #aintnotbad

DatGuy

TD Member
nHEk4aP.png

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I read the cast list for episode 2 and accidentally spoiled something for myself. Oh well.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Arya and Hound reach the Vale. Or alternatively Little Finger does.

wasnt the hound suppose to get mortally wounded in the last episode?

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Arya and Hound reach the Vale. Or alternatively Little Finger does.

wasnt the hound suppose to get mortally wounded in the last episode?

Yup. Supposed to be up against a tree and left to die, if I remember correctly.

Maisie Williams says:
“This year there’s a few key plot twists and the way [the show's] writers go about it is different than the books. I think fans of the books will be a little confused … which I think is fantastic because it keeps it interesting for everyone.”

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member

Tyrion lends Jaime a hand. Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast. At Dragonstone, Stannis loses patience with Davos. Ramsay finds a purpose for his pet. North of the Wall, Bran sees where they must go.

Reactions: iCe