State of the game

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
Some people just doesn't like changes, always live in the past of the "Good old days" without even giving anything new a try.

There's some learning curve in CS:GO, I was like 2-15 when I start playing, been like that for like a month or more, cause I was playing it like it was CS:S, took me lots longer than I expected to finally get the hang of the guns and such.

I'm enjoying it now, pissing a few of regulars off on the server:rivetingtale:

oh yea and welcome to darkly's forum .. enjoy your stay ... anything outside of the Serious F'n Business thread is just a troll heaven :trollface:

You know what they say, can't teach an old dog new tricks. Same with this, can't teach #oldfags new tricks.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
I don't like the game, but it's fun when town, Omission, and some other fags are on. Even CS:S is unplayable without TDfags.

$alvador

TD Member
i probably would actually play this game if td server wasn't always completely full in the half an hour or so in the week when i'm tempted to give go a shot

Macido

DARKLY Regular
Ya, not to mention you're actually talking about WTF, not nR. And WTF had nothing but people from Buffalo and people who were banned from TD. The 'competitive' teams were always here. Never remember seeing your name around though...

yeah NR, they said it had to do with Aeq but I never really investigated much. Site was more mimic than mirror.
I used to play by SwatyG or Swatguy, name started getting too common as gaming got popular so i'v been trying new names and people seem to like John Kimble the most. I don't remember a single one of you guys from source either, but I left the scene to play other games till GO hit.

Anyway, with the competitive ranking and gun skins I'm enjoying GO a lot longer than I expected.
Some games like D2, Starcraft take a little longer to get perfected, I have faith GO will get there with time. In the meantime it's fun.