• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: ChubbyChaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Yes I realize that, but I've been admin on other games so I have some experience with that, and an example of scamming would be someone was trying to sell the game Dota 2 to a new person, and he was going to give him almost 2 ref for it, and he was asking in chat if that was a good idea and no one answered until I told him that Dota 2 is only worth 1 scrap, also people dont always read the item their trying to get carefully, and people sometimes don't tell them if it's a dirty hat or not and I've saved a few people from over buying a dirty hat.
That is not a scam, your second example is a scam if the buyer clearly did not know, and if the seller misrepresented it. *With clear evidence*

If you have some experience, then stop posting on your application and instead post on other forum sections on here. You will be notified on what the decision is. *If you did not notice, your application's now under review*

ChubbyChaser

A Little Darkly
That is not a scam, your second example is a scam if the buyer clearly did not know.*
I don't think I fully explanied the second example, people sell a dirty taunt/hat but try to sell it for the clean price of that item, and some people just assume that it must be the clean item because of the price they're selling it for.

I don't think I fully explanied the second example, people sell a dirty taunt/hat but try to sell it for the clean price of that item, and some people just assume that it must be the clean item because of the price they're selling it for.
I was talking about your First Example, which is not a Scam. It's technically sharking. Your second one is. (With hard evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.