What Happened

Delta

TD Admin
To the July and August donations? We did piss poor and something needs to be done about it.

Delta

TD Admin
You get the satisfaction of knowing your money is going to a great community that's main focus is to please the gaming community. Maybe a TF2 player who's donated can chime in, I think you possibly get something there for donating.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I'd donate if I could because I feel like this place deserves it, but I'm completely broke right now and heading back to school.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I am thinking about donating some money, what do I get if I do donate? Sorry I didn't answer your question.

I think with the new donation system in place, you get an amount of in-game credits relative to the amount you donate.
For instance, We used to use 3 Keys for $5.
So, if you were to donate $10 via cash, you would receive 6 Keys worth of in-game credits to use on whatever perks you want to buy.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I think with the new donation system in place, you get an amount of in-game credits relative to the amount you donate.
For instance, We used to use 3 Keys for $5.
So, if you were to donate $10 via cash, you would receive 6 Keys worth of in-game credits to use on whatever perks you want to buy.
Who has donated the most money? I've got a few hundred dollars just sitting in my house, I could use it to pay off some bills but you know I just love this community so much, there's a possibility that I may donate at least a hundred dollars

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Who has donated the most money? I've got a few hundred dollars just sitting in my house, I could use it to pay off some bills but you know I just love this community so much, there's a possibility that I may donate at least a hundred dollars

If I remember rightly there has been a $150 donation before.
I don't think there is actually any kind of limit set.

But if you were looking to get those credits out of it, you would be waiting a while as Gatherix is back at school and only has spare time around the weekends.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
If I remember rightly there has been a $150 donation before.
I don't think there is actually any kind of limit set.

But if you were looking to get those credits out of it, you would be waiting a while as Gatherix is back at school and only has spare time around the weekends.
I figured Gatherix was older and would be out of school, I guess I'm wrong.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
and my stuffed teddy bear that I named Buckshot.... (;

You mean your sex doll?

Small things like that take 30 seconds to do, and I can teach you how to do it too. So if you donate, Happy Dicks, you should receive your credits relatively quickly. I still need to update the donation page on the forums to reflect the update.