What Happened

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Ya, Roach, just ignore this idiot...
Not trying to be rude but I don't think I posted about phones and bacon on a forum.......If I am actually putting some thought into shit then why does it matter if I post in a bunch of forums? I dont think I am spamming, am I? I play a crap ton on the server (6 days) but I am not sure how you can say that when you don't play TF2.... Probably gonna get fucked for saying this stuff but are your comments necessary?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
You posted that in chatbox. No one will give you any shit for responding, ever. Not even me, because I couldn't care less what you say...

TurboTaco

TD Admin
...lots of people don't know where exactly the donations go... Once this information about donating becomes public, I am almost possitive that we will get more donations.

The fact you setup an account on our forums to write your stupid shit should clue you into where some of the donations go.

TD & the DGN make it very clear and transparent to all members new and old. It's been posted and updated and is in the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS thread...the top thread which is accessible to any who setup an account.

If you're too lazy to find the relevant thread yourself, I have copy and pasted it for you. Any TD member should be aware of what our donations go towards. If any prospective donator wanted to know what it went to and couldn't find the info, all they have to do is ask.

But for you happy aids, i did the leg work for you. All 2 clicks of it.

http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/donation-goal-change.9057/

Read it, then please go away

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Alright my bad but:
1. If I didn't see it then many other people may not have either
2. I was mainly talking about the information becoming public on the servers because many people donate on the TF2 servers with in-game items (key/metal)
3. I talked to Gatherix a few days ago and he said that much of the information about donating wasn't made public yet, so I figured it wasn't posted.

Sorry you had to make those extra 2 clicks but you have had 5 years to find that link....I don't want to start an argument over this.

Thanks for kindly helping me out with my mistake

EDIT: even now it's hard to find it with all the other News threads jumbled up in there, but it was my fault I didn't look hard enough I guess.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
It's true, let's go back to tits. There's never a problem with tits...
h3821F782

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
tbh even though i visit this site a few times a week i never put much thought into the donation widget, perhaps a message added to the opening screen on the csgo server would help aware regulars that the server runs on donated funds and increase donations

i play on the csgo server a few times a week and really enjoy it, i will be donating shortly once i get my papal sorted

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Happy Dicks has liked every post on this page.... I have so much enternal justified rage right now.
We need to remove facebook crap.

EDIT: TTTIIIIIIIITTTTTSSSSSS.... mmm.... took my girl to the new victoria secret in the OC [oshawa centre] and got me some sweet swet ol' titties last night OG buckshot jr