Search results

  1. dead mike

    world class pwnage...

    It mean your story... Pics or it didnt happen
  2. dead mike

    Best Wishes aR <3

    Divorce is alright u don't need to worry about your bitch cheating on you feeding you shit Jus win ure case with the money Then enjoy some triple A cun cun whenever you want N the food #takeoutlife
  3. dead mike

    March Madness Bracket Challenge

    ohhhhh yaaaaaaa, im gonna win this year srs
  4. dead mike

    Windows 9

    I'm using Linux mint its the bomb I use a VM for windows it be perfect except steam is broken I'll get the new windows only on the condition they pay me to use it
  5. dead mike

    Whats up

    haaaaay
  6. dead mike

    So who are y'all really?

    My name is Mike. I survive off tax dollars. I like sex. I currently have a gf who likes sex too.
  7. dead mike

    Happy holidays, everyone!

    wooo 2015 happy new year yall this year should be alright
  8. dead mike

    she said, fuck me like a dog let me spit on that dick make dis pussy hotta bom bom pound dat ass

    she said, fuck me like a dog let me spit on that dick make dis pussy hotta bom bom pound dat ass
  9. dead mike

    probably in the shower jerkin off

    probably in the shower jerkin off
  10. dead mike

    Merry Christmanss The interview

    i watched half of it, 6/10 will probably finish it one day. if you want to check out some north korea footage check out the vice documentary...
  11. dead mike

    47: want to buy new tv

    yeee buffalo mission, if you fill up on gas there the trip pays for itself
  12. dead mike

    47: want to buy new tv

    whoooaaaaa whoooooooooooaaa yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa
  13. dead mike

    Facebook Privacy Updates Serious Issue

    one of the grimiest things i picked up is google I'm 100% sure reads your text messages when you use hangouts.
  14. dead mike

    Worst song?

    Here's the last track I recorded http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MHSRFQ5ya6
  15. dead mike

    Going data only?

    I'm using the app called "Fongo" for VOIP it's the shit. I don't think you will have any problems at all with Bell's network.
  16. dead mike

    Does anyone else here listen to Korn?

    Awww yeah Korn - Twist:
  17. dead mike

    Pick up Hockey - GTA

    I play at ice sports at few time a week around midnight good times we have been playing for free all summer but it's going to start being about 7 bucks. Free if your down to play goalie
  18. dead mike

    ya boys on vacation

    Yeee just feasted on oysters crab crawfish drank a drink called hurricane and some 98 percent liquor. I'm not drunk but I don't feel like doing anything now lol I'm going to sleep tomorrow my mission will recommence.
  19. dead mike

    ya boys on vacation

    The only lies are gonna be the girl saying I love u as I squirt between her eyes... current status, drinking wine in my room forever alone I'm downtown right next to the French quarter so far this place looks dope I just hit up memphis and nashville it was good but weeds like 400 an ounce im...
  20. dead mike

    ya boys on vacation

    Sup y'all I decided to take some time off from chillin so I hit the road and now I'm in new Orleans, any advice on what to do while I'm here? I'm fiending to go to a strip club and fuck some girls... Probably gonna do that tomorrow night fo sho... If anyone want to come out just holla I'm ballin...
Top