• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Shittiest Job You've Had

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Subway was bad for all the reasons the others said. But the worst by far was my stint at a telemarketing place. I actually did a calling list for a AIDs awarness group looking for donations in Cali. So bad. 7.25(minimum wage) about 30 hours a week while in uni

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I've worked at subway, restaurants, factories and all weren't too bad. I make fun outta the job. All bosses were decent too. I even ruined $5000 of professional poster paper and I kept my job and didn't even get yelled at lol

Delta

TD Admin
I worked at hooters for a year. Looking back on it, I was overworked and underpaid. Obviously the only upside was the eye candy. It was the most run down resaurant ever. Soooooo fucking disgusting like mice and mices feces everywhere. I used to blaze full joints in the fridge where all the food was for about a solid 10 mins and steal beers from the beer fridge hahahhaha.

tytanium

TD Admin
Worst job I had was my first job and that was dishwashing. It was a local restaurant which was understaffed and didn't make much money so I was doing other things like prep vegetables and other shit. My hands every night were just nasty. I wasn't there to long as they laid me off then closed down. They made amazing garlic bread with cheese though! That made it tolerable I guess.

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
school $0/hour, crap load of hw, have to pay for everything :P

Okay, let's switch. I'll get up at 8 am or w/e you wake up at, and you can wake up at 4:30 am like I do. Then I'll do homework while you cut HSS, tubing, angle, round rod, I Beams, Channel and all sorts of steel. Don't forget all the math involved and the fact you have to make cuts (sometimes up to 30' long) within a range of 1mm. I wish I had the ability to complain about annoying teachers and homework.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I've worked at subway, restaurants, factories and all weren't too bad. I make fun outta the job. All bosses were decent too. I even ruined $5000 of professional poster paper and I kept my job and didn't even get yelled at lol

Working for your mom is a pretty good gig, eh brains?

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Formula 1 KARTWAYS. Minimum wage and you had to clean the washroom on top of pulling the go-karts out of the tires.

cj4981

DARKLY Regular
Okay, let's switch. I'll get up at 8 am or w/e you wake up at, and you can wake up at 4:30 am like I do. Then I'll do homework while you cut HSS, tubing, angle, round rod, I Beams, Channel and all sorts of steel. Don't forget all the math involved and the fact you have to make cuts (sometimes up to 30' long) within a range of 1mm. I wish I had the ability to complain about annoying teachers and homework.
i was joking lol, dang you took it really serious xD

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
haha why you guys always think that? We dont own any business' :( Just an average family here

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Pumping septic tanks and porta potty deliveries.

One time I had to chase off 2 bums using pepper spray who were living in them becuase I was the new guy. Till that I hadn`t really lived. It was no doubt the (literally) shittiest job in this thread but I actually had a lot of fun with the dudes I worked with. Coming to work hung over however was not a good idea, there was no holding down your breakfast in that line of work. Was better to just call in.

My current job is the worst job I've ever had.

Loss Prevention, $13.00

:doublefacepalm:

Fuck this, I think I'm close to quitting everything, go back home and perhaps university.