Tips for a noob?

shoottomaim

BANNED
I don't really get why the P90 gets so much hate. It's a gun; get over it. Now, compared to 2 years ago when I started, I can aim decently, so I like the AK more. But before, I had to use the P90 to practice crosshair alignment.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I see you're trash talking. Go ahead then. I'll wait for you. Can't wait to see you at 1st ;).
Also note that I do ninja's; I get killed a lot. ^_^
But anyways, get to 1st.

I played for 2 years... haven't you played previous CS?
This is also my first FPS besides dabbling a bit in CoD and Battlefield.

EDIT: I tried for the past hour or so and now I'm pos 24.. about to be 23. meh.

lmao you think I'm going to waste my time and just to prove to you it's not that hard to get 1st at pub with that many hours LOL

His decent accuracy: 13 percent :awyeah:

shoottomaim

BANNED
At this point I'm going to leave this thread... I love how people laugh at me when they haven't accomplished shit or gamed in a gaming community.
>_>

BOT Snake

TD Admin
I've actually seen S2M's aim improve. I've seen him become first a couple of times when the top 10 players aren't around.

shoottomaim

BANNED
:girlslaughing: 1 thing I know for sure is not to BAIL on a gaming community.
? When'd I bail? O_o
I've actually seen S2M's aim improve. I've seen him become first a couple of times when the top 10 players aren't around.
Thanks man... helps to have a regular who actually knows how I play compared to people who rely on statistics that have been dated from the time I have been playing till now.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Maim you noob...
:trollface:

OK... to be honest and in his defense, Maim is a decent player... a bailer when shit gets tough, but still a decent one.
Well, at least that's what I thought until this fucking noob killed me last night while I was his team mate... good job! Without a minimap he is lost.
:thumbsup: :megaderp:

We just fuck with him cus he is like a Brains Jr. ... but with a helmet and knee pads. And sometimes he is just asking for it... and don't let him fool you with the butt hurt talk... he loves it when it hurts ;)
:amused: